Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family Portrat Session at Oak Grove Park (Stockton, ca Portrait Photographer)

Aside from the birthday party/event that I covered last Saturday, today was the only session that I've had in quite a while. All of the upgrading to the business and getting the legal stuff situated has taken a lot of my time, not to mention the rain scared everyone off! Today was such a blast. It acted like it wanted to rain which is good and bad in a way. Rain, not good. Cloud cover, GREAT! Cloud cover allows the perfect type of lighting for portraits; not too sunny which causes dark under eye shadows. Add a little flash to a cloudy day and voila! Perfection. The family was very happy. I loved how they were themselves, said what they would normally say, acted as they would normally act, but were also respectful and nice. The little ones were just too sweet. I loved them to pieces! I believe the photos came out pretty darn great, but it's up to them to decide if they are great or not. I do hope you all enjoy them as did I. Here is your sneak peek. You are all welcome to grab this, copy and paste into your facebooks as you please. Just put in the caption, "AliciaGinesPhotography.com" and if you know how hyperlink it to the website!



a few behind the scenes for you!









To check out more Professional Portrait Photography visit Alicia Gines Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage all of your comments.