Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mini Session Options for Easter. Professional Children Photographer (stockton, ca)

We all know the Easter bunny is right around the corner, have you gotten your little one(s) Easter portraits taken yet? Answer is probably not, right? Well, Alicia Gines Photography does offer mini-sessions to clients in Stockton, ca which is the perfect option for those Easter pictures! Just one or two shots of your little one in that absolutely cute outfit is enough to make you happy, but we can offer at least ten cute images in our 30 minute mini session!

Here is a few examples of my daughter who was sleeping. I literally took these shots within five minutes! She was laying on the couch sleeping so I got out her cute blanket, her ears, set-up my lighting and voila....you have a PERFECT Easter portrait to remember for ever! Priceless, no?






After a few natural shots of my little one sleeping, she decided to wake up and so I was able to capture a few more sweet moments in the remaining five minutes.






Mini Professional Portrait Sessions are $75.00 which includes a $15.00 print credit, 30 minutes coverage, phone consultation and ordering consultation. If you are interested in booking a mini portrait session for Easter or any occasion, please contact me!


Comments Encouraged! :o)


To check out more Professional Portrait Photography visit Alicia Gines Photography

1 comment:

I encourage all of your comments.