Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Photo -Professional Photographer (Stockton,ca)

Look how beautiful the weather is getting!



This is a chosen location that I will be using for two upcoming portrait sessions; a creative makeup portrait session and a family session. I always go out and scout prior to my sessions. Even if it's a wedding, I will take the time out to know the place inside and out before the big day! It's a must!

Along with me, as usual, is my lovely little family so here you are; some more professional children photography and a look into my life. Hope that you enjoy. Go ahead and click the one of my Zoey and check out the face she's got on haha, she is one determined little walker I tell you!




.........and why not just one more? :o)





To check out more Professional Children and Portrait Photography visit Alicia Gines Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage all of your comments.